Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Lucy Stocking

Hello again ;)
Check me out 3 days in a row eh?! Wonder how long i can keep it up though lol!
Today i have another Christmas creation to show you, well i have to whilst i still can ;)
This lovely girly is Xmas Lucy with her stocking from santa. She is of course a digi from the fabulous Digi Stamp Boutique and i coloured her with my Copics. The papers are First Edition Stocking Fillers, deffo one of my fav paper stacks this Crimbo! I also finally got round to using my Memory Box Tree...of course done in Kraft card.

I will be back tomorrow with my latest creation for MMCS :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Kitty this is gorgeous the image is adorable and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love your colours and fab stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails