Friday 9 November 2012

Fairy ATC's

Hello, here is my usual post for Vilda Stamps.
Today i have some ATC’s to show you, three infact that all coordinate together perfect for trading or swaps. Please accept my apologies for the poor photo’s, it has been so dark here it’s been impossible to take good photos.

So i used loads of gorgeous Vilda Stamps, they are so perfect for getting all inky. I started out
by inking the background with distress inks. I then stamped it with Letter Context. I then distressed the edges of each ATC.

For the first  and last one i used the lovely Fairy Silhouettes, simple yet so stunning. I also used the Twigs Kit for all the bits around the edge, these are perfect for building little scenes. For the middle one i used the Victorian Collage stamp and teamed this up with some cogs from the Coggwheel Kit.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

These are all beautiful love the images. Caroline xxx

Kraftylittlebox said...

Gorgeous, hugs Klair x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails