Tuesday 6 November 2012

Winter Wishes

Sorry i have been missing in action for a few days or so. I have had a bit of a hectic week, last week was Lissys birthday then over the weekend i was busy prepping for the show in Taunton. It's all good though am almost back on track now :) It's Tuesday and my turn at My Mum's Craft Shop to post my weekly card. I went for a nice and simple design using the lovely Hobby House Toppers...
I have been itching to get my hands on these for a while and they are soooo cute who wouldn't want them. I love wee stamps but these are perfect if you don't have time to colour or just fancy a change.
So i used Holly Time Toppers and the papers are the brand new Echo Park Winter Wishes. I also used a Pearl Swirl and added some flowers & more pearls of course! If you haven't got this pad yet you deffo need to get it, perfect for not just Christmas but winter birthdays and cards too.. it's gorgeous and a must have i reckon :)

Catch you all soon :)
Kitty xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

What a beautiful card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Spyder said...

So sweet! and lovely colours!
(Lyn)

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, just loving all the bling
hugs

Kraftylittlebox said...

Such a beautiful card :) love the layout and the image looks beautiful, hugs klair xx

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kitty! Love the blues and the sweet topper!

coops said...

so stunning kitty.beautiful details and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails