Thursday 15 November 2012

Ice Cream Cutie

It's challenge time over at Little Miss Muffet again and this week we are challenging you to create something on the theme of 'Textiles'. So you can add fabric, ribbon, twine, felt etc. 
I have opted for the Ribbon & Twine as i didn't have any pretty fabric around.
So for my card i used the gorgeous Swings N Slides Ice Cream and coloured her with Copics.
She is just such a little cute how you could you not want her on a card!
The papers i used are My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey. I am trying to use up some of my half used paper pads so i can go shopping for more early next year. The sentiment is from a MFT A La Modes Stamp Set. I added some pink ribbon & pink bakers twine i found in my stash and add some gems too.

To enter the challenge hop on over to the LMM Blog where you can also find the rest of the Design Teams fabulous creations!

Kitty xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Kitty this is gorgeous love the layout and colours and the image is adorable and is coloured beautifully. Caroline xxx

Faye said...

Hey Cutie. This is a real cutie. Fab, fab papers. Hmm, do I need them?! X

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Such a cute card, Kitty. You have added nice texture and textiles! Lovely!

Debra Miller said...

So sweet Kitty - love the sentiment, how perfect!

Carla S. said...

Super cute card, Kitty! Love the papers and embellishments! Wonderful coloring of the adorable image!

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty, love your card, the sweet colours match the sweet ice cream. Hgus Frea

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.really love your design and sweet image :D


xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh Kitty, this is so wonderful! I absolutely adore the colors and papers you used!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails