Tuesday 14 April 2015

You're An All Star

Hello peeps, I am back with my other converse card from my project that was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine. This time I did a girl version it is actually more of a pink/purple but looks more red on my screen! My eldest daughter loves converse so naturally she loves these...
So for this card I pretty much used the same products as before - so much stuff from MFT! The main shoe die is the All Star High Tops Die-namics. The sentiment and the converse logo are Be Original Stamps by MFT. I also used Die-namics including Stitched Scallop Edges & Stitched Rounded Edge Rectangle STAX. The background stamps are Star & Zebra.

I would like to enter the following challenges...
Crafty Calender - Add A Sentiment
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic

Pat said...

Love the red, black & white color scheme-so vibrant and crisp! Thanks for playing in Craft Your Passion's challenge this week!

coops said...

so stunning kitty.really love the converse and the design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Deonna B said...

This is awesome! I love this converse tennis shoe. Great Masculine card. Thank you for Sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come and join us again tomorrow for our new Anything goes challenge. I love visitors on my blog: http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Thank you for your inspiration, I am new to this and enjoyed making this card for my grandson.
Carol from Melbourne Australia.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails