Sunday 12 April 2015

Happy Birthday Girl

It's nearly the end of the Easter holidays so that will normal blog service will be resumed :) I have missed my crafting and blogging the past week or so and I can't wait to get back on track again. Today I have another quick card that was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine using the free papers included in the magazine...
 I used one of the 'to colour' topper and coloured it using my Copics. I mounted this onto grey card and created the background using various papers from the set. I added some ribbon, a pearl rhinestone and a die cut sentiment. I love the colours of the design papers in this set - mint and red!!

I would like to enter the following challenges...
Aud Sentiments - Birthdays
Crafty Catz - Two or more Patterned Papers
Simply Create -  No Digi's or Stamps
613 Avenue - Anything Goes

I will be back very soon with more creations!

Kitty xx

10 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning colour combo Kitty! Beautiful colouring to match the pretty papers. Gorgeous. Hugs, Jayne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous! I knew I'd seen that card somewhere before when it came up in my reading list. A great design.
Lorraine

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kitty, I love the colours and the colouring... it all looks so stunning...
Sue...xxx

Annie said...

wow this really blew me away - the girl reminds me of my daughter to the image grabbed my attention straight away, but then I realised what a clever card this was. Fab layout and colouring - it really pops. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments during our special birthday challenge - good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet lady....love your wonderful images and what a fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

NickScrapShack said...

Wow, this is smashing gorgeous! Love every inch of it. Great patterns, colours, doodle, bow and on and on...

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Kitty, such wonderful paper choices. Love the color combo! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Birthday or Number 5" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight. Good luck and I'd love to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Chana Malkah said...

Great card with fun interesting layers and a well colored image! Nicely done! Thanks for slipping this under our door at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image,great layout and selection of papers
Carol x

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Kitty,
Stopped by to let you know that your project is featured on our FB page today! Please stop by to say hello, and if you like, to grab our Featured Artist Badge! www.facebook.com/avenue613
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails