Wednesday 1 April 2015

Happy Easter Part Two

Sorry I didn't post my other two cards as planned yesterday - all I can say is it's the Easter holidays so things never seem to go to plan and it's all a bit manic! Anyway I am here now and here are my other two Easter cards from Crafts Beautiful Magazine...
I used Lawn Fawn Happy Easter Stamps for both of these cards and fussy cut the bunnies out. I used my old faithful Martha Stewart Punch for the grass and added some twine. The alphabet letters are by My Favorite Things along with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics for the hills.

I will be back again soon.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

coops said...

both so gorgeous kitty.fab designs and the bunnies are adorable ;D

xx coops xx

thecraftycavalier said...

So pretty and fresh Kitty! Beautiful cheery cards and the bunnies are fab :-) Hugs Jayne x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails