Wednesday 15 April 2015

Moonbeam Meadow

Another beautiful day in the sunshine today! I have been working most of it but I did manage to nip out before the school run to make the most of it! Today I am sharing two cards that were recently featured in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine, in fact the first card made the front cover :)
I created both of these cards using Crafter's Companion Moonbeam Meadow Stamps which I coloured using my Copics. They are both mounted on MFT Die-namics Pierced Ovals. The papers are from the Moonbeam Meadow CD Rom. The banner die is by Joanna Sheen & Memory Box. The bow is MFT Dainty Bow Die-namics and the flourish is MFT Leafy Flourish Die-namics. I mounted everything onto kraft card and added some embellishments.

I would like to enter the following challenges...
The Crafters Cafe - Animal Antics (card one)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Spring Easter (card one)
Melon Heads - 2 Or More Papers (card one)
The Ribbon Girl - Image & Ribbon/Lace (card two)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (card two)
Stamp & Create - Anything Goes (card two)

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

Kitty, these cards are gorgeous. I love the images and you have coloured them so beautifully...
Sue...xxx

Rene said...

These are precious! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene

Kat W said...

These are both so gorgeous and congrats on your cover star spot!
I have recently used the top stamp and it was so lovely to work with but my version was quite CAS...I love your card with all the pretty flowers and that fab bunting :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

alex said...

Kitty 2 beautiful projects, love the colour choices on both, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon

{Crafters Cafe DT Member}

Alex x

Unknown said...

gorgeous cute card ... beautiful colouring .. thanku for joining us at creative moments xx hugs DT - KRISTYN http://mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com.au/

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails