Wednesday 22 April 2015

Cute Nature

Today I am sharing another Lili Of The Valley card that I have made as part of my DT duties :) It's so nice to get to use and promote such lovely products that I have loved for years.
 So for this card I used an image from the Garden Delights Art Pad. The papers are one of the first ever paper pads called Promises. I have used this for so many projects and I still love it. I used lots of flowers, ribbon, gems, button and a die cut sentiment. The die is by Memory Box.

I would like to enter the following challenges...
Fussy & Fancy - Springtime Flowers
Penny's Paper Crafty - Use Spooled Items
The Crazy Challenge - Floral
A Gem Of A Challenge - Spring

I will be back with more projects very soon.
Kitty xx

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the details and the color. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week :)

Ellen said...

Your card is really great, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kitty. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good luck.

Donna x

bejko said...

What a beautiful card. Very pretty .Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful card! It is great to see you sharing at Fussy & Fancy Friday and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails