Thursday 30 April 2015

Simple Birthday Blooms

Today I am sharing a clean & simple card that I made for my friend Hannah's birthday last week. I was really short of time so I had to make it rather simple and here is what I came up with...
For this card I used my new Altenew Painted Flowers from My Mums Craft Shop. These create such gorgeous detail as you have to build up each layer. I must invest in some more different tones of ink that go together properly though! The sentiment is Altenew Label Love - full of fab sentiments! I simply hand drew a border around it to frame it and mounted onto black card.

I will be back with another creation soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, the sentiment is fab. I've been trying to find an old label maker but the tapes are so expensive, what a great solution.
Katrina x

Sue said...

Kitty, this is a beautiful card. Gorgeous CAS style and such a stir,ing image...I love it...xxx

Kat W said...

Sometimes those last minute cards that force you to think outside the box turn out amazing...and this is one of those occasions...it's an absolute stunner of a design :-)

I love the CAS design, love the pink and black combo and the gorgeous floral stamps :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails