Friday 3 April 2015

Gift Bag

Today I have something a bit different - a cute little gift bag! I made this for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine as part of the Q&A page. It is really simple to create a bag like this, I will try and find the tutorial I used for it.
The papers I used for this are the Kaisercraft freebie ones that came with that edition of QCME Magazine. The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted and the dies are MFT Dienamics.

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend, I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Kitty, This is such a clever idea, I love it..you have put the papers and colours together beautifully...
Sue
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

thecraftycavalier said...

This is fab Kitty! Love the stunning papers and the pretty layout. My daughter would love this too! Hugs, Jayne

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails