Thursday 9 April 2015

Hello

Today I am sharing a card from last month's issue of Making Cards. This was one of the cards that was featured and made using the free papers that come with each issue of the magazine. I LOVED using these stylish funky characters so I thought I would share this one...
I simply mounted the background onto card and drew a border around it. I then added a strip of paper at the bottom and a piece of card over the top. I die cut the hello word using MFT Die-namics Happy Hellos. I coloured the large topper using copics, fussy cut it out and attached it to the card using foam pads. I simply added some pearls to finish.

I would like to enter the following challenges...
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kitty, this is such a clever design, so love the image and the vibrant colours...
Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card! Such a cute image. She just jumps right off the card! Thanks for joining us over at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Diecut Challenge.

Hugs,

Ronda 4CC Guest Designer

Marjorie said...

Kitty this is gorgeous... thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx DT

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous card and coloring!Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com This week! I hope that you come again and play in the new challenge starting tomorrow. Please come and visit me anytime at http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails