Saturday 25 April 2015

Simply The Best

Hello peeps, hope you are having a lovely weekend so far! Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new and upcoming release from Docrafts. I was very lucky and got to play with the new Mr Mister range which is just perfect for Father's Day which isn't too far away now....
For this card I used the A4 Decoupage Pack & 6x6 Paper Pack both from the Mr Mister collection which will be available in stores/online from 1st May. I distressed the edges of the card using a bit of grey ink to give it a more dirty grunge look - we all know men's work is always dirty & messy after all!!

I will be back soon with more sneak peeks :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Fabulous masculine card. Hmm, I may have to look out for this range :-) Love the layout! Hugs, Jayne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Anything that will help making masculine cards easier is welcomed in my book, I really struggle with them. This is a great male card and the colours and layout is superb.
Lorraine

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails