Sunday 5 April 2015

Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend. I am cooking us roast as we speak which will be lovely. The girls have been very spoiled and have lots of choccy eggs and we are off to see my dad later too. For now I thought I would share a bit of Easter inspiration that is featured in this months Making Cards Magazine...
 How is is this hoppy bunny? This is made using Mama Elephant Honey Bunny Stamps. I coloured my bunny with my Copics and popped him onto 3d foam pads. The frame is Die-namics Instaframe and i also used Die-namics Stitched Rounded Edge Rectangles. The fence is by CC Designs and the grass is my old faithful Martha Stewart Punch. I also added some twine and a pearl to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my other Easter bunny card.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love it!

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails