Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hoppy Easter Two

So naughty me, I forgot to post my other Easter Bunny card - ooops! I think all the chocolate has gone to my head. I have almost eaten it all though, so normal service & diet will resume soon! So onto my late card from my latest project in Making Cards Magazine here is bunny two..
I created this second card using pretty much the same products. The stamps are Mama Elephant Honey Bunny Stamps. I coloured my bunnies with my Copics and popped them both onto 3d foam pads. The main panel is die cut using the Die-namics Stitched Rounded Edge Rectangles. The fence is by CC Designs and the grass is my old faithful Martha Stewart Punch. The sentiment is stamped onto vellum. I also added some twine and a pearls to finish.
 
I will be back with more creations very soon.
 
Kitty xx


2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great easter card kitty, cute images xx

Kat W said...

Chocolate has a lot to answer for - lol!
Your card is gorgeously cute though, love the wee bunnies :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails