Thursday 20 May 2021

Zoomin' By

Good morning crafty friends. I have two cards to share today so be sure to pop back later for my T4T DT card for this week. I finally had a few minutes spare to create a card with the new Lawn Fawn release, so glad I managed to get these before they sold out...

How cute are those critters on scooters!! I just love how Lawn Fawn keep coming up with cute designs, they get it right every time. I used Lawn Fawn Scootin' By Stamp Set for the images, I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created the background sky using my new Salavged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink together and die cut it with the grass from the Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border. I added my die cut layered road made using Lawn Fawn Simple Road Border. I used MFT Die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges Dies to create the cloud at the top. I added the stamped sentiment and created the hello using my Lawn Fawn Oliver's ABC Dies.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Scootin' By
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Road Border, Olivers ABCs, Mushroom Border
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Pens
Coloured Card

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back this afternoon with my Time For Tea card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails