Friday 7 May 2021

A Little Pick-Me-Up

Hello crafters. I had some stamped and coloured images on my desk from the last MFT Stamps release and I finally managed to whip up a card with them. I just love these cuties...

For this card I used the MFT Wheelie Great Friend Stamp Set. I stamped then coloured in the images with Copics and cut them out using the coordinating die set. I die cut my card using my Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies. I used my new MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil to create the background blending with a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I used my Mama Elephant Slimline Basics to create the background hill blending some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink. I used my Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Hillside Border Dies to create the lighter hill, blending a little Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks. I cut a strip of card and added some Pumice Stone & Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks. I then added the images with foam pads, added a stamped sentiment and pearls to each side. I never realised how many products that took! No wonder my desk was so messy afterwards.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps & Dies - Wheelie Great Friend
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Simple Hillside Borders
Heffy Doodle Dies - Stitched Slimline Trio
Mama Elephant Dies - Slimline Basics
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Copic Marker Pens


Thank you so much for checking out my card today on my blog and across all my media channels. I hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back next week with more creations.

Kitty xx


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails