Monday 24 May 2021

Bee Happiness

Hello crafty friends and welcome to another new week! It's very dark wet weather day here today so I thought I would share my bright bee card that I made. I do apologise for the rubbish lighting, it was tricky to photo with today's weather. I will say though, these bees are the cutest...

For this card I used one of the newly released stamp sets from Clearly Besotted Stamps. This one is called Spelling Bee. It actually has many images for back to school but also lots that can be used for many occasions. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I had a ready stamped and coloured banner that matched which i think is from the MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I created a simple background using my new Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina Ink and my MFT Cloud Stencil. I added a strip of striped paper and a printed sentiment. I finished by adding a couple of clear bubbles.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Spelling Bee
MFT Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
MFT Stencils - Clouds
Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Striped Paper
Clear Bubbles

Thank you for joining me today. I will be back again this week with another creation. Keep calm and keep on crafting!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails