Tuesday 4 May 2021

Wish Come True

Hello crafty friends. Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, I haven't been feeling too great but am on the mend. Today I thought I would share one of my cards that I made for my decoupaging with stamps project. I am still loving these cute mice from MFT Stamps so I thought they would be perfect for this technique...


For this card I used MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I stamped the images and coloured them with copics. I coloured and cut out each of the images several times to create a layered decoupage effect and assembled with foam pads. I added some white dots onto the bunting with a white pen. I created the blended background using Kitsch Flamingo and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I made it nice and pastel so it made the images pop. I stamped the sentiment, layered it onto card and added it onto the card. This one featured in Crafts Beautiful and I will share the others I made soon.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Posca Pen - White


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back with another creation soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails