Thursday 3 December 2020

Merry & Bright Snowflakes

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing another simple festive make from my Emboss Resist project in Crafts Beautiful...
I love how easy these are to create and even though they are simple they still look effective - well better in real life anyway! So for this card I used MFT Serene Snowflakes Stamps. I stamped them randomly using Versamark Ink. I used Brutus Monroe Alablaster White embossing powder over the top and heat set it. I then gently blended Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink  over the top until it created a simple fade out. I stamped my Merry & Bright sentiment from my Sugar Pea Designs Oh So Jolly Stamp Set. I die cut this using M&C Stitched Circle Dies. I added a strip of silver glitter paper and added some Little Things Bubble Embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps (MFT) - Serene Snowflakes
Sugarpea Designs Stamps - Oh So Jolly Sentiments
M&C Stitched Circle Dies
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Versamark & Versafine Ink
Lucy's Little Things - Bubbles
Glitter Paper

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and I will be back with another creation soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails