Friday 11 December 2020

Winter Snowmen

Hello crafty friends. I hope you are all keeping warm and well. It's certainly got a little chillier lately. It's such a busy time of year so please accept my apologies for not updating  my blog as much. It will be back to normal in January but I do love the holidays and spending the extra time with my family. Anyway enough of all that, here is today's card...

I made a stepper card and this one was featured in Crafts Beautiful. I don't make these very often but I thought I would have a go and it was more fun than I thought! I created this card using these cute snowmen stamps from a new MFT Stamp Set called Present Time. I coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created the panel using Wilted Violet & Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink. I added the stars using Lawn Fawn Starry Sky Stencil and some white ink. I added some glitter card for the front panel to make it sparkle. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps (MFT) - Present Time
Lawn Fawn Stencil - Starry Sky
Distress Oxide Ink - Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet
Copic Pens
Glitter Card

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with another creation soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails