Tuesday 29 December 2020

Warm Wishes

Hello crafty friends! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, as best it can be at least with all the restrictions and rules with the pandemic. I was very spoiled as always and got so much craft stuff to play with so I will be busy! I have a few more Christmas/festive makes to share so I will still share those with you then I have lots more spring themed projects to share. Here is a more traditional card that was featured in Making Cards Magazine with a modern colour palette...

For this card I used MFT Little Town of Bethlehem Die-namics Dies. I cut all the layers from black card and added silver glitter around the edges before layering them together. I created the background using Wilted Violet & Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks. I created a moon effect using Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink, gently blending into a circle shape. I die cut the stars from silver glitter paper and added some white dots around each star. To finish i added a stamped sentiment.

Supplies;
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies - Little Town of Bethlehem
Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves
Hero Arts Pigment ink - Unicorn White
Coloured Card
Silver Glitter

I will be back soon with more creations. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the festive period.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails