Monday 30 November 2020

Peace on Earth

Good morning to you all, another new start to the week. Today I am sharing that was in Making Cards Magazine that was made using some beautiful Die-namic Dies from My Favorite Things...

For this card I used MFT Little Town of Bethlehem Dies which I die cut from light Kraft Card. I lightly added some Tea Die Distress Ink around the tops of the buildings and layered them together. I created the background using my MFT Brush Splatter Stamp that I heat embossed using Brutus Monroe Alablaster White Embossing Powder. I then blended Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks over the top. I stamped the MFT Peace on Earth Stamp then added Brutus Monroe Rainbow Sparkle over the top. I then cut out the sentiment and added it onto the card. I used my Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Borders with the Lawn Fawn Winter Wavy Sentiment Stamp Set. I added a couple of pearls around the sentiment to finish.

Supplies;
MFT Die-namics Dies - Little Town of Bethlehem
MFT Stamps - Brush Splatter, Peace on Earth
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Winter Wavy Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Wavy Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White, Rainbow Sparkle
Little Things - Raindrops

Thank you for stopping by to see my creations. I will be back soon with more cards for you to see.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails