Wednesday 11 November 2020

Happy Bee Day

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a cute card that I made some time ago for Let's Make Cards Magazine. Sometimes I don't get around to sharing all my creations then I find them and think oohh I must blog this! This was part of my aperture project...

For this card I used Sugar Pea Designs Hey Honey Stamps and Die Set. I decided rather than stamp and colour the bear image, I would stamp onto kraft card. The bees are from the same stamp set and inked in yellow and black. The papers are a digi download from Pink Petticoat. I have had these honeycomb papers for years and I still often use them now - perfect for bee cards! I created the window using some Tonic Plain Circle Dies. The letters to spell bee day are Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABC's Dies and I printed out the happy sentiment.

Supplies;
Sugar Pea Stamps - Hey Honey
Sugar Pea Dies - Hey Honey
Lawn Fawn Dies - Oliver's Stitched ABC's
Tonic Dies - Plain Circles
Pink Petticoat Papers - Honeycomb


Thank you ever so much for stopping by and I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails