Monday 4 May 2020

Wonder Flowers

It's Monday again! ell at least I know what day of the week it is right now. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made with some of my new Altenew Stamps...
I have really got into making flower cards lately which makes a change from my usual cute style. It's nice to mix it up every so often though. So for this card I used Altenew Simply Beauty Stamp & Die Set. I used my new Altenew Inks to stamp with and stamp the coloured layers. I mounted them onto a plaid background paper. I used my new PinkFresh Studio Phrase Builder Dies for the main sentiment. I added a small 'you are' stamped sentiment too which I think is from a WPlus9 Stamp set. I added some Clear Raindrops from Lucy's Cards to finish.

Supplies;
Altenew Stamps & Dies - Simple Beauty
Altenew Inks -  Spring Bouquet
PinkFresh Studio Dies - Phrase Builder You
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Clear Raindrops
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card

Hope you all have a lovely week.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails