Monday 11 May 2020

Rooster Trio

I have been meaning to post this card for a while and something always gets in the way so I am pleased to finally have a few mins to post my latest card! I made this card using those fun Roosters again from Mama Elephant. They're just too cute, I love them...
So for this card I used Mama Elephant Zodiac Rooster Stamps. I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using an MFT Cloud Stencil and some Distress Oxide Ink in Mermaid Lagoon. I created the grass using a stencil that I created from MFT Grassy Edge Die-namics. The windows are also MFT Die-namics called Stitched Triple Peek A Boo Window. I only recently got this die but I already love it! I added a stamped sentiment from a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set called Says It All Again. To finish I added some Clear Raindrop embellishments and mounted onto kraft card.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Roosters
MFT Die-namics Dies - Stitched Triple Peek A Boo Window, Grassy Edge
MFT Stencil - Clouds
Copic Markers
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Clear Raindrops
Kraft Card 

I will be back soon I hope as my crafty mojo seems to have wondered off in the sunshine!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails