Saturday 2 May 2020

Smile For You

Hey all,
Ohh have you seen the latest release from Mama Elephant? It is just the cutest. I fell in love with these new Roosters the most, not sure what it is I just think they are so sweet so I couldn't wait to colour them and create a card with them...
 So for this card I used of course Mama Elephant Zodiac Rooster Stamp Set. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I did a quick blended background with my Distress Oxide Inks using Shabby Shutters for the grass then Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar for the sky. I love my inks at the moment! I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides, Grassy Hills and Picket Fence Border Dies. I used MFT Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics Dies for the clouds and i cut one layer from vellum. The Smile is also from MFT and the stamped sentiment is from their Smile Maker Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Rooster
Lawn Fawn Dies - Grassy Hills, Stitched Hillsides, Picket Fence Border
MFT Stamps - Smile Maker
MFT Die-namics Dies - Smile, Stitched Cloud Edges
Distress Oxides - Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Vellum

Thank you for popping by and thank you to all my Instagram followers - almost at 1000! 
Stay safe and well all 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails