Monday 25 May 2020

Let's Stick Together

Hi, I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday - we have lush sunshine here! Today I have a card that I made using some fun cactus stamps from MFT Stamps...
I just love these cute cactus! I knew when they first came out I had to have them. I created this card using MFT Stamps Let's Stick Together. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky. I used MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangles for the frame. The clouds are from Avery Elle Cloud Mat Die. I added a stamped sentiment cut with the Die-namics Oval Sentiment Frames Dies. I added them striped paper. Nuvo Drops and mounted onto card.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Stuck On You
MFT Die-namics Dies - Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Oval Frame Sentiment Strips
Avery Elle Dies - Cloud Mat
Distress Oxide Inks - Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass
Nuvo Drops
Coloured Card

I hope you enjpy the rest of your week and I will be back soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails