Friday 28 February 2020

Picnic Mice

The latest edition of Crafts Beautiful is now on and sale and my card features on the front cover! I know I am lucky that it is a often occurrence for me but I am still ever so grateful for when it does happen. I still do a little happy dance when I first see them on the cover - yay!
For this card I used Hello Bluebird Strawberry Jam Stamps. It comes with so many accessories, florals and of course super cute mice, what's not to love?! I coloured them all in with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a subtle blended background using some Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass. I layered patterned paper onto card, added my printed sentiment and gems to finish.

Supplies;
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Strawberry Jam
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Marker Pens
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card
Adhesive Gems

I hope to share more creations with you soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails