Friday 7 February 2020

You Are Mermazing

Today I am sharing another of my cards that were featured in PaperCrafter Magazine for my Embossing with Inks Project...
This technique is great for creating water style effects so I thought it was ideal to twin with some Mermaid Stamps! These are Mer-mazing by MFT Stamps. I colourd them Copics and fussy cut them out. The background was created with Gemini Embossing Folder Studded Leather along with some Distress Inks spritzed with water. I mounted everything onto coloured card and added a sentiment.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Mer-mazing
Gemini Embossing Folder - Studded Leather
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by and I will be back soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails