Thursday 13 February 2020

Hello Toucan

Today I am sharing the final card from my Bright Cards project that was in Making Cards Magazine. I still love these Toucans, they are just so fun and bright and perfect for almost any occasion...
For this card I used Reverse Confetti Toucan of Friendship Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my beloved Distress Inks and my brushes. I added two frames using MFT Stitched Rectangle. The sentiment is also a MFT Die. I added some striped paper and some Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Toucan of Friendship
MFT Dies - Stitched Rectangle Dies, Hello
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold
Copic Markers
Memento Black Ink
Nuvo Drops

I will be back soon with more creations.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails