Tuesday 3 March 2020

Best Bunnies

Hello. Today I am sharing a card that was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This one features some super cute stamps from Mama Elephant...
For this card I used the Little Bunny Agenda Stamps by Mama Elephant.I coloured them with Copic Pens and cut them out. The circle panel is the Mame Elephant Circle Grids. I added some blended patterned paper behind the panel and mounted onto a Stitched Rectangle and onto coloured card. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn Stamps Wavy Greetings and Wavy Banner Die. I added some gems to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Little Bunny Agenda
Mama Elephant Dies - Circle Grid
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wavy Greetings
Lawn Fawn Dies - Wavy Banners
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Coloured Card.
Adhesive Gems

I will be back with more creations soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails