Monday 16 March 2020

Miss Your Smile

What a beautiful sunny day it is here, still very chilly but nice to see some light! I'm delighted as my husband as been so busy over the past few weeks moving rooms around in our house. I finally now have a craft room!!!! It's a tiny office size room  but it's a craft room and all mine. It's so much brighten than having it all under the stairs in our lounge. It s till needs painting but it's all in now just needs a bit more sorting. Anyway onto today's card that I whipped up in my new room...
To create this card I created the background using Altenew Fine Frames Diamond Dies - loving the geo trend again! The flowers are a Altenew Washi Tape called Botanical Rhapsody . I coloured them with Copics and cut them out to look like a stamped image. I arranged them onto the left side of the card and popped them on foam pads. I used MFT Hello Die for the die cut sentiment. I also added a stamped sentiment from WPlus9 That Is All Stamp Set. I flicked some brown watercolour paint onto the background to add a inky splatter.

Supplies;
Altenew Washi Tape - Botanical Rhapsody
Altenew Dies - Fine Frame Diamonds
MFT Stamps Dies - Hello
WPlus9 Stamps - That Is All
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails