Monday 25 February 2019

Spring Hugs

Hi all,
It's release day online at Lili Of The Valley. I know you will all LOVE this release. It's jam packed full of gorgeous cute images, so many animals along with some fabulous sentiments too. I love love love this collection so much and can't stop creating cards with these beautiful images. Here is another card from me...
I coloured the super cute bunny with Copic Markers. I mounted it onto a stitched square circle. The papers are by Nitwits and were all distressed with scissors. I added one of the new sentiments and decorated the card with flowers and gems.
You can shop for all the new releases online at Lili Of The Valley now!

I will be back with more creations this week.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails