Saturday 23 February 2019

Party Parade

Hi all,
I had a lovely day out at Farnborough Make It Show yesterday. I stocked up on some craft essentials and got some fabulous new products that I can't wait to use. Lili Of The Valley launched their wonderful new collection of stamps there, I reckon this is definitely their best collection ever! I have another sneak peek today...
The new stamps will be available to order online on Monday, so not long to wait! I made this one using the stamp called Party Parade. It's perfect for so many occasions, but I went with a spring birthday theme. The sentiment will also be released on Monday online. I coloured the image with Copic Pens and the papers are Nitwits. I added a die cut scallop border, ribbon, flower and pearls.

I will be back with more creations soon.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image v pretty card

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and sweet.
Wendy xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails