Monday 4 February 2019

Shear Class

Hi,
Another start to a new week, can you believe it is now February? Woo that must mean it's pancake day soon and half term yay. So as you know I love the Aardman Collections that are being released at the moment. I am so lucky as my man bought me the Shaun The Sheep Collection. For this card I went with the funky bright colours...
This card was made using the A4 Paper Kit and the Topper Pack. I mounted all the papers onto white card. I added a die cut scallop circle as a mount for the main topper. I added some white pearls along the strip and onto the corners. A nice quick card suitable for anyone, any age!

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails