Thursday 14 February 2019

Birthday Chicks

Hi all,
I made this card to enter it into the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge but I forgot so I missed the deadline - oops. Well I thought I would still share it anyway. It is nice and bright and i loved playing with this layout...
I've had these super cute chicks by MFT ready coloured on my desk for ages so thought it was about time they got made into a card. They were all coloured with copic markers and stamped in memento. I blended some distress inks (seedless preserves & tumbled glass) onto some die cut stitched circles. I used the new MFT Confetti Stencil to create the background and glue the circles on top. I added a stamped sentiment and added the chicks in place with 3d foam.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails