Thursday 5 January 2017

Make A Wish

Hello all :) 
Today I am sharing one of my first ever creations for Craft Stamper Magazine. I am thrilled to now be part of the amazing team at Craft Stamper and hope to share more projects with you over time. I was asked to create a card using the freebie digi stamp...
This card was made with the freebie star wish digi stamp that came with the last issue. I created the background of the card with distress inks and water. I then heat embossed the panel using white embossing powder and an MFT Star Background Stamp. The panel was die cut with the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles and mounted onto black card. I also used the Stars Stamp & Die-namics Die too. 

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Congrats on the DT gig Kitty. WOW. This card is gorgeous!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails