Monday 30 January 2017

Delightful Daisies

Today I am sharing my latest creation that I made for Lili Of The Valley showcasing another one of the Simply Print Toppers that have just been launched. I just love these cuties...
For this card I used the Simply Print Delightful Daisies Topper.
I die cut this using a Die-namics Cross Stitch Rectangle Die. The papers are from the Dancing Daisies Paper Pad by Wild Rose Studio. The wooden corners are a bargain from the The Works. I also added some flowers and some Nuvo enamel dots.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Missy Pink said...

Simply gorgeous kitty, oh so pretty and that image is so sweet too. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this kitty
Adorable design xx

Lisa Lara said...

What a beauty Kitty. Love the image you chose, just so sweet.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails