Friday 27 January 2017

Birthday Chicks

Hello all :) 
Today I am sharing my first post for the brand new colouring challenge! You may already know about about Colour Crazy Challenges as they are a weekly challenge blog that was set up at the beginning of this month. As we have four teams it means it's finally my turn. So our challenge theme is 'Anything Goes' and our sponsor this week is Pot Pourri Designs and here is my card....
 I decided to go for a rather bright colourful design! I used the Birthday Chicks image which i coloured with my Copic markers. The papers are by Lawn Fawn & Carta Bella. The fence is by CC Designs and I added some ribbon, pearls and a flower.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

4 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

so lovely xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

So bright and cheery, lovely make. Yvonne :)

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome colours on this card :) Love the colours.

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Just gorgeous colours on here hun, hugs Aly xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails