Thursday 26 January 2017

Hi There

Hi all :) 
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. My daughter Jasmine has had the dreaded sickness bug that has been going around, so as you can imagine I'm a tad behind with everything! Today I am sharing my final card that was made for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine using Dreamerland Crafts Stamps...
I am still loving these cute stamps - I just think they are adorable. I used the Looking At Your Inner Beauty Stamp which was coloured with Copic Markers. The papers I used are Its A Girl by Carta Bella. The sentiment is by Wplus 9 and I created the flowers using Kori Kumi Flower Dies. I mounted everything onto caramel card and added ribbons, pearls and a button.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

What a cute little girl and coloured in beautifully Kitty, Love the colours you have chosen too, makes for a gorgeous card. I hope your little girl feels a lot better soon too. Hugs x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails