Sunday 18 January 2015

Smitten Hearts

Hello Peeps,
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. We have had a lazy one this weekend although we did manage to get to the cinema yesterday, we saw Into The Woods - it was great! So on with today's card that I have made for My Mums Craft Shop using my much loved MFT Dies & Stamps.
This card featured the new MFT January Release products. I absolutely love the Cover Up Die-namics and it's no surprise I love the new Fluttering Hearts Cover Up i have used on this card. I hope they do a butterflies one in this style - perfect for clean and simple cards. I also used the Stitchable Heart STAX and the arrow is from the Tag Blueprints 3. The stamps are Smitten With You. All the products are available at My Mums Craft Shop.

I will be back soon and with a giveaway next week too!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails