Thursday 22 January 2015

Mwah!

Well I only said yesterday that I couldn't wait to get stamping my new stash and I was right, I have already whipped up a new card using my new Lil Inker stash! 
So for this card I used the Lil Inker Stitched Quilt Background Die and the new Smooches Stamp Set. I then mounted everything onto black card and added some gems to finish - simples. There is so much new stash coming out and I am loving it all so watch this space for ideas using lots of new bits and pieces. I have just ordered the new Sugarpea Designs release, can't wait for that to arrive.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
My Time To Craft - Love Is All Around
That Craft Place -  Love/Valentines
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

I will be back very soon :)
Kitty

7 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

Ann said...

Beautiful card! Love the theme and design. So glad you shared it with us at My Time To Craft!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

CraftYourPassion said...

Wow!What a fabulous card.Great design.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,so beautiful bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

kraftyplannergurl said...

such a gorgeous card i love the whole design the red/pink lips are so stricking against the black & White

thank you so much for entering the 'Love/Valentine' challenge over at That Craft Place

Hugs Kerrie x
(DT)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails