Wednesday 7 January 2015

Floral Thank You

Today I had a lovely day off, I had my usual bi monthly hair appointment and whilst I was out I checked out the sales. I found some lovely designer boots in debenhams so of course I had to get them, luckily they were 70% off and I actually needed them...honest!! Now it's time to share with you my other creation from my floral project in Making Cards.
How pretty are these flower stamps? I just love them and am loving everything Clearly Besotted are releasing right now. I am building up quite a collection! For this card I used the Fresh Flowers Stamps & coordinating dies. I also used a MFT background die along with some dotted embossing. I decorated the card using some twine, mini buttons and some pearls.

I will be back soon, thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails