Saturday 24 January 2015

Ellie Says Hi

Hello Peeps,
I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. We are having a chilled weekend as I am feeling so tired at the moment. We are going for lunch with my Dad tomorrow so I am looking forward to that. I am sharing my other Tiddly Inks card that was featured in Making Cards Magazine.
For this card I used Ellie Says Hi Stamp by Tiddly Inks and I coloured her with my Copics. The papers are by Echo Park. I matted all the papers onto kraft card. I used Die-namics Pierced Oval STAX and a Clouds Embossing Folder. I simply added some ribbon, pearls, flowers & candy dots.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Papertake Weekly - Get In Shape (Ovals, Square & Circle)
In The Pink - Pink & Pearlie
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
 
I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous and I love all the pretty embellishments you have used. Great colouring too. Thank you for joining the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails