Wednesday 23 April 2014

Welcome

Hello Peeps :)
Hope you all had a lovely Easter break. I have been super busy as always behind the scenes doing some upcoming magazine & dt work. Today i am sharing a quick card i made with the latest Nitwit Collections Kit - this one is called Homemade.
So for this card i used the Homemade FQB Kit & Homemade Lil Bits. You can also get all the kits in multi saving Bundle Kit here. I printed out the background and mounted it onto red & blue card. I printed out the house several times and made it into a 3d decoupage house. All the other elements are also popped up on 3d foam pads so make it all 3d. I just added some twine, pearls and the fence i created with a cc designs die.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails