Monday 7 April 2014

Easter Chicks

Hello Peeps,
I am back today as promised, just a bit later than usual ;) Hope you all had a lovely weekend. What a lovely wet start to the Easter holidays eh?! I am in a mad rush to get everything done this week so i can have some time off with my girls so we can go off out on days out - hopefully weather will improve though! So today i have some of my latest makes that were made & featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine, it's Easter time...
 Both of these easter chick cards were made for my usual monthly feature - Makes In Minutes, so happy as they made the front cover too. I used some fabulous images by Digi Stamp Boutique called Easter Collection. The papers are both Papermania Dots & Stripes Pastel which really are perfect for Easter & Spring cards. I coloured them up with my copics and added flowers, buttons, ribbon & a resin flower.

You will be able to download a project sheet on these here, very soon :)

Thanks for popping by i will be back tomorrow with my other two cards from this collection.
Kitty xx


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails