Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mirabelle Wish

Hello Everyone :)
I am back today with my second & final Mirabelle Card that i made for Making Cards Magazine. This one is even bigger and also heavy well i just like to add lots of layers and matt everything! You could frame these images they are so fab i love them!
For this card i used the Mirabelle A4 Paper Pad along with the A4 Decoupage Pad. I also used the Mirabelle Lace. I used a Prima stamp for the wish sentiment and a Memory Box Corner Bow for the flourish. I also added lots of buttons, kraft card, glitter and flowers. This is actually rather sparkly :)

Thanks for joining me today i will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous!! hugs Pops x x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails