Wednesday 2 April 2014

Crafter's Companion Floral Challenge

Hello Lovely Readers :) 
Today i have my first card for the Crafter's Companion Challenge! The challenge is now live and will run throughout the month of April so you have a while to whip something up and you could win a prize! The challenge is now run on Facebook here and this month theme is Florals. Here is my card for the challenge...
So for this card i used the fabulous Party Paws CD Rom. I used the decoupage, coordinating papers & also sentiment all from the cd. I also used a Die'sire Lace Border Die. I matted everything onto black card and added a flourish, ribbon and some pearls!

Thank you for popping by today :)
Kitty xx


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous....enjoying the hop.
Wendy xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails