Monday 17 February 2014

I Really Really Love You

Hello Peeps :)
Hope you all had a fab weekend. We were up in Birmingham for the trade show, we had a fab time looking at all the new crafty products coming out soon. All i can say is watch this space, we ordered loads for My Mums Craft Shop and its beginning to arrive from this week onwards! So onto my card for today, this one was featured in last months Making Cards Magazine...
This is of course the latest Forever Friends range by Docrafts. I used the A5 Paper Pack, A4 Decoupage & Die Cut Sentiments. I also added a white doily, used a love heart punch for the border at the bottom & added lots of flowers. I also added some ribbon & lots of lovely pearls. It all came together rather quickly, can't beat a bit of forever friends!

Thanks for popping by today :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails